The day provides multiple opportunities for community engagement, including focused resource sharing opportunities, informational displays, garden tours, hands-on activities, learning opportunities (text study, expert panels, workshops), local companies, kosher, ethical snacks and live music. Building upon our seven years of running the Boston Jewish Food Conference, we have greatly expanded the scope of our vendor fair to reach a wider audience.
Community Groups $180
- 2 tickets to the event, logo and link on the BJG website and in program materials
Community Groups Plus $250
- 2 tickets to the event, logo and link on the BJG website and in printed program materials as well as a talk at your congregation/organization on Jewish food values
- Booth space at the festival and 1 ticket to the event
Vendor Sponsors $250
- Booth space at the festival, 1 ticket to the event, and logo and link on the BJG website and in printed program materials
In addition, groups and vendors may add on these options:
- Sponsorship of an additional pre-approved meetup to be listed in program book $150
- Promotional feature to be used in online marketing (300-500 words) $200
Ad in the printed program book:
- Quarter page $125
- Half page $250
- Full page $500
The Everything Bagel $1500
- 10 tickets to the event, a vendor table, sponsorship of an activity or meetup, full page ad, and promotional feature piece
Additional promotional opportunities available – please inquire for more information.
All sponsorships include an option to purchase further tickets at a discount.