- This event has passed.
Sukkot on the Farm 5778
October 8, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$5 - $20
A community wide celebration open to all ages and denominations!
We’ve got lots of activities planned including:
- Building and decorating a Sukkah,
- Helping with the fall harvest,
- Learning about honey bees,
- Pressing apple-cider,
- Singing and storytelling
- Nature Walks
- Farm-fresh kitchen recipes…..
All with a side of Torah!
Please RSVP and let us know you’re coming. ($8 adult/$5 child/max $20 per family)
You’re also welcome to check out the chickens, or harvest fresh herbs for your tea.
Bring a blanket and picnic lunch to enjoy on the farm.
Rain or Shine!
Bring your musical instruments, water bottles, and weather appropriate clothing.
If you are able to volunteer to help out, we’d love to have you, please fill out this form and we’ll get back to you shortly.
* Members of sponsoring congregations do not need to RSVP here, but via their local community. *