- This event has passed.
Sukkot on the Farm
September 30, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$7 – $10
Celebrate the agricultural roots of Sukkot on the Farm!
A community wide celebration open to all ages and denominations!
We’ve got lots of activities planned including:
- Building and decorating a Sukkah,
- Helping with the fall harvest, including harvesting carrots and onions,
- Learning about honey bees,
- Pressing apple-cider,
- Singing and crafting,
- Farm-fresh kitchen recipes…..
All with a side of Torah!
You’re also welcome to check out the chickens, or harvest fresh herbs for your tea.
Bring a blanket and picnic lunch to enjoy on the farm. The farm stand will be open for purchases!
Rain or Shine!
Suggested donation $10 adult/$7 child (Max. $30 family)
Bring your musical instruments, water bottles, and weather appropriate clothing.
If you are able to volunteer to help out, we’d love to have you, please fill out this form and we’ll get back to you shortly.
* Members of sponsoring congregations do not need to RSVP, but via their local community. *