Thank you to our generous dinner and shuk donors:
Ace Hardware, Jamaica Plain. The place for all your sauerkraut and canning supply needs. Member of the largest retailer-owned hardware cooperative in the industry.
Equal Exchange fosters mutually beneficial relationships between farmers and consumers and to demonstrate the contribution of worker co-operatives and Fair Trade to a more equitable, democratic and sustainable world.
Lands Sake runs a thriving farm operation, CSA program, farm stand, sugar house, sustainable forestry program, and education and volunteer opportunities to engage the community in the process of sustainable land management.
Trader Joe’s is a neighborhood grocery store with amazing food and drink from around the globe and around the corner. They focus on what matters- great food + great prices = value.
Powisset Farm in Dover, MA is a Trustees of Reservations property. It is home to a historic working farm with a vibrant CSA, Farm Stand, pigs, chickens, volunteer and kids programs, and a scenic woodland trail.
Wegmans is committed to being part of community life and setting an example of leadership giving. Since 1916, Wegmans has given back to every neighborhood where they do business.
Whole Foods Market seeks out the finest natural and organic foods available, maintains the strictest quality standards in the industry, and has an unshakeable commitment to sustainable agriculture.
Thank you to our generous auction donors:
- Bootstrap Compost is Greater Boston’s premier year-round residential and commercial food scrap pickup service.
- Boston Homebrew Supply offers ingredients, equipment and expertise to help people brew excellent beer at home.
- Boston Organics is an independent organic produce and grocery delivery service that supports healthy living in a mindful and sustainable way.
- Coolidge Corner Theatre is one of the nation’s most prominent independently operated non-profit movie theaters.
- Cafe Eilat, conveniently located in the heart of Brookline, is a kosher bistro that features a variety of the finest Mediterranean foods.
- Debra’s Natural Gourmet offers cooking classes, theme sales, social events, guest speakers, and a complete community resource for healthful living.
- DAVIDsTEA has over 150 types of tea, including exclusive blends, limited edition seasonal collections, traditional straight teas and exotic infusions from around the globe.
- Durty Harry’s is your one-stop local shop for all things dog related! Self-wash, top-rate grooming, walking services, delicious treats and healthy food and so much more.
- Hazon works to create healthier and more sustainable community in the Jewish world and beyond. Join the annual NY bike ride September 4-7, 2015.
- Israel Book Shop is the place for a full line of Books, Judaica, Gifts, Religious articles and more in Brookline.
- JP Licks is an ice cream maker, a coffee roaster, and institution, a winner of over 300 “Best” awards, a fair employer, a destination, a good neighbor, and a local Boston business.
- Massage Envy Spa is the pioneer and national leader of affordable massage and spa services.
- The Museum of Science’s believes that everyone has a role to play in the world of science and technology- as learners, as citizens of our nation, as community leaders, and more.
- New Center NOW explores the Jewish imagination through interaction. Cooking classes and concerts, reading and exhibits, films and online conversation, and more.
- Ogusky Cermanics is a studio potter and passionate fermenting evangelist living in Boston. Enjoy functional ceramic art for use in the kitchen and home.
- Progressive Asset Management Group is the socially responsible investment division of Financial West Group, member FINRA/SIPC.
- Radia Herbs is an herbal company whose herbs are grown or ethically wildcrafted locally, on our land or by other farmers, or sourced from other organic farms.
- Rubin’s is an award-winning restaurant and catering service in the heart of Brookline, MA. Quality ingredients, delicious entrees, and outstanding service.
- TAGS Hardware is an independent, family-owned and operated store in Cambridge since 1955.
- Taza Chocolate’s mission is to make and share stone ground chocolate that is seriously good and fair for all.
- Waltham Field Community Farm promotes local agriculture and food access through farming operations and educational programs.
- Wilson Farm, offers two retail farm stands, and an open-air nursery and garden center, a state-of-the-art greenhouse, a wholesale business, and an imports company.
- WordPlay Graphics – Judaica with a Modern Twist is a unique Jewish/Hebrew line of graphic artwork and products.
- Zaftigs Delicatessen serves traditional Jewish-style offerings of corned beef, potato pancakes, and chicken soup plus over 200 creative menu items prepared from scratch.